Save Time and Book Pompeii Skip the Line Tickets
Pompeii Skip-the-Line Tickets & Tours
The volcanic eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD covered the towns of Pompeii, Herculaneum, and other surrounding areas under a blanket of ash and debris. The ruins offer a fascinating glimpse into the lifestyle of the locals who lived in these towns during the time. Explore the town forum, amphitheater, gardens, vineyards, ancient inscriptions, places of worship, brothers, farms, and more right here at this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Pompeii is usually crowded, which is why we suggest that you buy skip the line tickets to avoid waiting in long queues for hours. Here’s all the information you need to enjoy your visit to one of the oldest archaeological preservations in the world.
Why You Should Skip the Line at Pompeii?
- Skip the line tickets guarantee priority access to Pompeii, which means you won’t have to wait in long lines to enter the attraction.
- By purchasing these tickets, your waiting time gets reduced to a few minutes because you get priority entry.
- You can utilize this time to explore the ruins and learn more about the lost city of Pompeii at your own pace.
- Use that time and energy to visit gems like Villa of Mysteries, The Temple of Isis, Temple of Apollo, Pompeii Archaeological Park, and House of Vetti, to name a few.
- We recommend choosing guided tours because they come with a skip the line feature.
- It is advisable to avoid huge crowds since the world is still going through a pandemic.
How to Skip the Line at Pompeii?
Book Skip the Line Tickets
Booking skip the line tickets guarantee priority access to this heritage site. You won’t have to wait in long queues to enter Pompeii because these tickets allow you to skim past the crowds and walk straight inside the attraction. You end up saving a lot of time and energy that you can use to explore the ruins and nearby attractions at your own pace.Book Now
Book Tickets Online
We suggest you book your tickets online and in advance for hassle-free access to Pompeii. Buying tickets online will allow you to skim past long waiting queues and head straight inside. With more time in hand, you’ll be able to make the most of your tour of this archaeological marvel.Book Now
Visit During Early Hours
The best time to visit Pompeii is during the morning hours when the gates open. The attraction remains open from 9 AM to 7 PM from April to October and from 9 AM to 5 PM from November to March. Reach your preferred entrance point at least 10 to 15 minutes prior to opening time to avoid large crowds.Best Time to Visit
Opt for Guided Tours
We suggest you opt for guided tours because they include a skip the line feature. You benefit in two ways. First, you don’t have to wait in long queues to enter Pompeii because you get priority access. Second, an expert tour guide with in-depth knowledge of the place will take you around the ruins and explain its history.Why Go on a Guided Tour?
Which Entrance to Use for Skip the Line Tickets?
Pompeii has three entrance points - Porta Marina, Piazza Anfiteatro, and Piazza Esedra. However, only the latter two entrances are currently accessible to the public. Skip-the-line ticket holders can enter through either of the two entry gates. The Piazza Anfiteatro gate is located east of Pompeii. Get down at the last stop if you’re taking a bus to Mount Vesuvius. The Piazza Esedra entrance point is mainly used for group tours, which is why it doesn’t see much of a crowd allowing you a hassle-free entry into Pompeii.
Skip the Line Tickets or Guided Tours - Which Should I Choose?
Skip the Line
- Skip the line tickets allow you to skim past huge crowds by guaranteeing priority access to Pompeii.
- You save a lot of your time and energy to explore Pompeii and nearby attractions.
- With skip the line tickets, you won’t have to stand in long queues for hours to enter the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Guided tours come with an expert tour guide who has in-depth knowledge of Pompeii and can tell you all you need to know about the place.
- It is always advisable to explore a place of such historical significance with someone who knows the place like the back of their hand.
- A guided tour is your chance to learn more about the ruins of Pompeii and how they came into existence.
- We suggest you book your skip the line tickets online and well in advance. Pompeii is only accepting online reservations as of now.
- It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes because you’ll have to do a lot of walking around the ruins.
- In case you don’t opt for a guided tour, read up about Pompeii before you visit the site.
- While most of the paths in Pompeii have been redesigned to make them more accessible for people with reduced mobility, some areas have uneven surfaces making them less wheelchair friendly.
- Make sure you set aside at least 4 to 6 hours for your visit.
- Try to visit the Mount Vesuvius crate while you’re there. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- If you’re carrying bags, you can avail the free storage service for your personal belongings at the Piazza Anfiteatro entrance point.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pompeii Skip the Line Tickets
A. Yes. You can skip the line at Pompeii by booking skip the line tickets online and in advance.
A. Yes. Skip the line tickets are available for Pompeii.
A. Pompeii skip the line tickets start from €35.
A. You can book your Pompeii skip the line tickets online.
A. Skip the line tickets guarantee priority access to Pompeii. They allow you to avoid waiting in long queues and head straight inside the attraction.
A. Yes. Skip the line tickets are worth it because they save a lot of your time and energy, which you can use to explore the lost city of Pompeii.
A. Pompeii skip the line tickets do not include a guided tour. You will have to separately book a guided tour with a skip the line feature.
A. Booking tickets online will save you time but not let you skim past huge crowds. To avoid waiting in long queues, you will have to purchase skip the line tickets or book yourself a guided tour.
A. You might have to wait for at least a couple of hours to enter Pompeii.
A. Yes. Audio guides are included in Pompeii skip the line tickets.
A. There are three entry points, out of which only two are currently open to the public - Piazza Anfiteatro and Piazza Esedra. Skip the line ticket holders can enter through either of these two gates. The latter is usually used for group tours, which is why it is the least crowded.