- Tick off two important archeological sites ingrained in myth and history - Pompeii and Herculaneum that have immense relevance in the Campania region with this single ticket.
Immortalized by nature’s wrath, both these tourist hotspots offer sneak peeks into the the typical lifestyle of Romans in the 1st century.
- Start your tour at the perfectly preserved site of Pompeii, where you will marvel at various artifacts such as artwork, frescoes, and ancient buildings.
- Make your way towards Herculaneum, a town better preserved than Pompeii during the aftermath of Mount Vesuvius’s eruption in 79 AD and witness palaces, houses and colleges frozen under volcanic ash in impeccable condition.
- Take a quick pitstop and enjoy a delectable lunch of regional cuisine, which is inclusive in the price of this ticket.
- With round-trip transfers between Naples, Pompeii, and Herculaneum on comfortable air-conditioned coaches, leave aside your worries of transportation and revel in the history of these famed towns.
- The guided tour of Pompeii ruins and Herculaneum ruins tickets are not included in the ticket price. There is an entrance fee of €15 and €11 respectively which you can pay for upon arrival. Your guide will assist you in the process and ensure you make the most of your time.
- Please note, the live guide inside the ruins will be replaced with an audio guide if the group is less than 6 people.
- This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
+ Read More