- Hop aboard an air-conditioned coach from Naples and watch the idyllic views of Italy pass you by as you make your way to the mystical town of Pompeii.
- Walk around the cobbled streets of Pompeii, a place fabled in history and a popular UNESCO World Heritage Site that pulls over 2.5 million visitors annually.
- Hike atop Mount Vesuvius, one of the only active volcanoes in Europe with your expert volcanologist and uncover secrets behind this destructive act of nature.
- With no more than 12 people in a group, enjoy an intimate experience with your English speaking guide making for an enjoyable sightseeing affair.
- With round-trip transfers between Naples and Pompeii, worry less about transportation and focus more the enjoyable sites around you.
- The guided tour of Pompeii ruins and Mt. Vesuvius are not included in the ticket price. You are required to pay an entrance fee of €15 and €12 respectively upon arrival to enter the sites. Your guide will assist you in the process and ensure you make the most of your time.
- Please note, the live guide inside the ruins will be replaced with an audio guide if the group is less than 6 people.
- You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
+ Read More